From 01/11/2019 - 10/11/2019in Paradise Retreat Center, Denmark
with Adriana Isvoranu and Adina Stoian
Atman Federation of Yoga and Meditation is delighted to announce you the beginning of a new Tantra for Women Intensive Training Course starting in autumn 2019. This course, dedicated to all female members, is a wonderful two year journey into discovering the fascinating universe of femininity, learning ways of blossoming and utilising these qualities and potentialities to reach a wonderful, happy and spiritual life.
There is also the opportunity, for those who desire, to learn unique ways of coordinating women’s groups (Shakti groups) and to pass on the wisdom of the Tantra for Women Course accredited by Atman Federation of Yoga and Meditation.
This training is an in-depth unfolding of teachings and practices from many traditions (Yoga, Tantra, Taoism, Ayurveda, Astrology, etc.), dedicated to modern women, within a beautiful atmosphere of sisterhood especially created to bring about the possibility of great inner transformations in the hearts of all the participants.
The structure of Tantra for Women Intensive Training Course
This spiritual adventure of 2 years contains 4 modules: Module 1 takes place from 1st – 10th of November 2019, Module 2 in spring 2020, Module 3 in autumn 2020. The last module in spring 2021 includes, besides other activities, the final exam and submission of the projects (for those who want to become teachers of the Tantra for Women course). The graduation of this course, which implies receiving the spiritual investiture and the official diploma of the Atman Federation of Yoga and Meditation, will take place in November 2021.
Each Module is an effervescent Shakti Retreat with a rich variety of activities vibrating with the pulsations of life and supreme femininity. There will be insightful lectures, yoga practices dedicated to amplify femininity, tantric rituals, meditations in unison with our Spiritual Guide, diverse workshops, artistic performances, group techniques and sharing in a relaxed and cosy atmosphere. There will be space to relax, eat, enjoy and laugh together; space to create trust and deepen sisterhood connections; space to dance, perform and express the unique and genuine manifestation of the supreme feminine energy (Maha Shakti) that each participant is embodying.
Who can attend the Tantra for Women Intensive Training?
The course is dedicated to all active female students of Atman Federation who want to awaken and improve their own state of Shakti with the help of this intense training and also to all those who wish to teach the Tantra for Women courses accredited by Atman Federation of Yoga and Meditation and thus open Shakti groups in their Yoga schools.
Prices of the Tantra for Women Intensive Training
The teaching fee for each module is 285 Euros. Food and accommodation prices are established by the venue, Paradise Retreat Center, and will be paid separately. Offers for special diet (Ohsawa diet, vegan, gluten-free etc.) are also available.
N.B. Please note that the prices are subject to change, but they will be announced to the participants in good time.
Place of the Tantra for Women Intensive Training
This course will take place in the very heart of the Danish countryside, in the renewed venue of Paradise Retreat Center. The organisers from Paradise team will take care of all practicalities, an email from them will come after you sign up containing all the necessary information. You will keep direct connection with them regarding your food & accommodation requests and its payment. Please kindly note that Paradise is located in a sweet village near the coast of Denmark with no facilities to arrange your own food there. The Paradise team will also provide directions to the retreat center in their information pack.
Program of the Tantra for Women Intensive Training includes:
- Techniques and methods for awakening femininity on all levels :
- femininity on physical level – courses about beauty, health, diet, physical harmonization, Indian medicine (Ayurveda) and the awakening of the feminine potential, massage, dance, natural cosmetics, communion with nature…
- femininity on energetic level – eliminating stress, re-gaining vitality, rejuvenation, regeneration,
- femininity on emotional level – blossoming all the soul-qualities of a wonderful woman: happiness, kindness, goodness, tenderness, refinement, grace, delicacy, compassion, nurturing attitude, endless love and also will power, self-confidence, discipline, determination…
- femininity on mental level – intelligence, sense of humor, goodwill, mental power, focus, attention, memory, capacity to analyse and synthesise, discrimination, lucidity, intuition…
- femininity on spiritual level – aspiration, faith, sense of mystery, capacity to transform the others, magical power…
- Tantric secrets about sacred eroticism: sensuality, learning about the mysteries of feminine sexuality, awaken the orgasmic capacity, controlling the sexual energy for an amazing erotic life, how to initiate a man in the practice of the sexual amorous continence etc.
- Spiritual perspective about couple relationships
- Revelations about the menstruation and methods to eliminate the PMS and other connected issues
- Initiation in Maha Vidya Tradition and rituals with all the ten Great Cosmic Powers of this Creation
- Important notions about esoteric astrology for amplifying femininity
- Initiation into the main archetypes of the feminine soul and how to use them
- How to spiritualise your entire lifethrough the knowledge of Tantra so that your existence will be a glorious example
- Tantra and Hatha Yoga techniques for awakening and amplifying of the femininity – new asanas, exercises, etc.
- Methods to awaken the subtle beneficent fire and many more…
Each module starts Friday afternoon with registration and payments (around 15:00), welcoming lecture, dinner and sweet Shakti evening (“get together moments”, pyjama party, romantic movies, etc.) but if you cannot come from Friday, according to your flights, you can arrive in Paradise on Saturday at the latest time of 10 am. The first obligatory activity of each module is from 11am. In the next Saturday evening we organise an artistic moment and the last activity of each module is Sunday morning 10-12.
N.B. The course schedule is subject to change which you will be informed of in advance.
How to sign up?
In order to be register to this course please send us an email at email@example.com
With love and aspiration,
Adriana Isvoranu and Adina Stoian
Coordinators of the Tantra for Women Teacher Training Course