From 30/06/2020 - 05/07/2020
We have the pleasure to invite you to the 5th spiritual retreat out of a novel series which offers exceptional spiritual revelations and practical guidance leading to an immediate state of Enlightenment based on Vijnana Bhairava Tantra ancient treatise.
Vijnana Bhairava Tantra is not a philosophical text but a universal manual of practical wisdom consisting of 112 methods providing an astonishingly vast spectrum of modalities to access the direct experience of Divine Transcendence and to achieve an immediate spiritual realization. This ancient treatise reveals the esoteric art through which each and every life-situation may become a particular form of yoga transforming it into a formidable occasion to discover who we really are and thus to reunite ecstatically with our Essential Nature (the Supreme, Absolute Self, Atman).
The retreat will include:
- commentaries on the traditional sanscrit tantric text translated by the lecturer himself and insights to its spiritual keys
- experimenting the universally efficient techniques encoded in the text with a step by step guidance
- group, individual and couple exercises
- useful tools which will help us transform some of our daily experiences into powerful generators of inner transformation
- ancient traditional meditation techniques
- special tantric initiations and more.
The participation to the 5th module is not conditioned in any way by the attendance at the previous ones.
Regular price is 180€. The regular participation fee is not refundable.
Before the starting hour of the retreat one will receive a link and a password for joining the online presentations. The link is not to be shared and it can be used only on one device not on several simultaneously . We kindly ask you to register to this retreat with the same name you make the payment and the same name you will log in With on Zoom
The programe of the online retreat:
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 15:30 CET- 18:00 CET and 19:00 CET- 21:30 CET
Saturday: 10:30 CET- 13:00 CET, 15:30 CET- 18:00 CET and 19:00 CET- 21:00 CET
Sunday: 10:30 CET- 13:00 CET, 15:30 CET- 18:00 CET and 19:00 CET- 21:00 CET